ARGENTINA

ARGENTINA

30 August 2010

THE BLOG IS READY!

Well, thanks to help from a friend, I got the last gadget, widget, whatever you want-to-call-it-thing that I wanted to have on the blog put on here a little bit ago!!  Now I can send out the link to everyone.  There is still one thing that isn't complete, but I am waiting on Taylor to give me the information for that.  He needs to tell me what his favorite scripture is, the one he is going to have put on his missionary plaque that will hang on the wall at church for THE NEXT TWO YEARS!!

I don't think I mentioned anywhere in the long post "OPENING THE CALL!!!" how ambivalent my feelings really are.  I am sooooo excited for Taylor and know that he is doing the right thing, but at the same time, the mom in me is kicking in knowing just how long two years is and how far away Argentina is!!  Knowing that our family is not the first to do this, and that we have lots of people to call on for support, in addition to our Heavenly Father, will make the next two years a great deal easier though!

No comments: