ARGENTINA

ARGENTINA

07 August 2012

I AM PROUD I WAS CALLED HERE AND I KNOW I NEED TO TRY HARD TO HAVE HIS APPROVAL. I AM THANKFUL FOR THE MISSIONARIES AROUND ME WHO ALSO CHOOSE TO SERVE AND THOSE WHO ALL HAVE SUPPORTED ME AND CONTINUE TO DO SO.

hey mom

well another week down. unfortunately not much to report again. we have been visiting the members a lot trying to get references. we had divisiones last week with a member and a youth from the branch. we had five lessons with less active members that day. i had a good experience though. there was a man who is about 45 and loves the missionaries, is a member but hasnt gone in over ten years. he is just agaisnt the chuch. while we were talking, he asked why we leave our homes and countries and families for two years. i was able to tell him because God had asked not only me but all worthy young males to do it. he then proceeded to ask if i thought i was really that important for Him, God. i told him yes, i do believe so. i felt good being able to say that. i know this is His work. i am proud i was called here and i know i need to try hard to have his approval. i am thankful for the missionaries around me who also choose to serve and those who all have supported me and continue to do so. well mom, i love you! sorry i dont have much else to tell you.

elder jones

No comments: