ARGENTINA

ARGENTINA

05 July 2011

IT SNOWED AND I CAN SEE MY BREATH INSIDE MY HOUSE

happy fourth of july!
 
well, this last week was a slow week again, but it snowed! it snowed for a total of five minutes but it snowed! i was on divisions as well so i didnt have my camera but elder miranda took a pic with my camera of the snow for me. so i have a picture of snow. well, dario didnt get baptized, we havent been able to find him at all. since being thrown from his house, we cant find him. elder miranda and i are getting along great. not really anything new, just the same old working with the members and trying to find new investigators. there is a kid in the ward here who is 18 and we have been helping him out. he went on splits with the elders before i was here and heard a lot of doubts that the people the elders were teachng had and some of the doubts stayed with him. so now we are teaching to him. we told him to pray and ask for what he should do and turns out he did it. he got his answer and told us he isnt going to miss a day of church again! that was the highlight of this week really. just trying to get by in the cold here. i can see my breath inside my house. and the wind makes it worse. so i am very bundled up. well mom, i miss you and hope you have a great fourth of july! eat a hamburger or do something american for me!
 
elder jones
 

No comments: