ARGENTINA

ARGENTINA

05 January 2011

BLOGS AND GRATITUDE AND FRIENDSHIP

The email group that I am a part of covers five or six missions in the southern portion of Argentina.  In a recent email within the group, one of the moms told another mom whose son had recently been called to the Buenos Aires West Mission about a blog that the mission president's wife for that mission keeps so she could check it out now, even before her son enters the MTC.  It was just one more example of what an amazing sisterhood we share!  Very soon after Taylor had received his mission call, it was through the email group that I found Hermana LaPray's missionary blog and asked her mom if I could include a link to it on Taylor's blog.  I have made friends with women that I never would have known had it not been for the email group.  My heart is filled with gratitude for each of you!!!  I have included President and Sister Benton's blog here.  While I was looking at their blog I found a blog for the mission president of the Mendoza mission so I included it as well.  I actually know from a friend that Taylor's mission president and his wife don't speak any English.  They are native Argentinians.  Knowing that, I don't expect that they would keep a blog.  In part, that is why I think we didn't hear from them when Taylor arrived in Argentina.  I have heard that the missionaries just love President Detlefson and his wife both!  I await anxiously Taylor's reports on all things!

No comments: